Collection of Information.
1. Sparrow Franchising collects certain information about website visitors, even when they are not logged in. Sparrow Franchising may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Sparrow Franchising website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Sparrow Franchising may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable our firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Sparrow Franchising may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Sparrow Franchising may use to identify you, or information to bill you, such as a credit card number for a consultation or to pay an invoice. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Agency website features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. Sparrow Franchising uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Sparrow Franchising websites to your interest, and also to help Sparrow Franchising select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Sparrow Franchising tailor the Sparrow Franchising website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Sparrow Franchising’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Sparrow Franchising may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Sparrow Franchising will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate, such as if you sign up for our mailing list, which will result in your name being shared with our email list provider.
3. Sparrow Franchising reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Sparrow Franchising website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Website Not Secure.
Any information sent to Sparrow Franchising over the Internet by e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Sparrow Franchising over the Internet, either through the Agency’s website or via email is done at your own risk.